Tuesday, December 22, 2009

gOOD nEWS fIRST

Project Kinwat was started basically to gain confidence. For which a few activities were choused.. after starting, running it nicely, here I am concluding my first activity – Balkatta.

Balkatta was an effort to create a space for teenagers. Introduce and sharpen various skills among them. Facilitating in games and sports, try for actual 'education'.

In last three months, it established and flourished well. Now When I realized that it require one person almost for full time and I have a few more things to do I decided to conclude it.

The happiest moment was the day on which first we enlisted five things for the day and together we finished doing them.

Concluding remark

If you have a bit more than average understanding of child psyche, patients and time, you can definitely run a center for children. (now these are words of experience)

No comments: