Monday, July 13, 2009

Chapter on Champ

In past, our relations were as always fighting/quarreling brothers. Bit by bit they changed to close friends. I used to share all my world views/ experiences to my only one all time room partner and he use to absorb it as a sponge.
When he got exposure to modern/commercial world he took an U turn in his life and changed radically to a confidant, charming adventurous and bindhast young man So once whom I used to call ‘Maou’ meaning soft/downy/mild, here I am renaming him as ’Champ’.
He thinks that I guided him, but it’s not like that. I just shared what was with me.
Definitely in few joint projects I played a bit vital role but on the whole I learned a very important thing ki, given a person ‘x’ with just a quality of openmindness can be molded. So they were equitably important.
Recently we concluded a very important project of learning bicycle and now here I am glad to fade out my role in his life.

Learning new things, analyzing/solving our own problems will never end, but I am very glad to see the self-learning, goal fixing and achieving ability in him. The important pro-life attitude has already taking a shape.
so
Hey my champ…take wing
Fly…
The sky is yours
And
If you think Nothing can stop you!!!

No comments: