Monday, December 08, 2008

My plan

Here now I just started accepting the facts about me and so here onwards I will dare to do what I want to do. Accordingly I have planned for next years


- I think farming is the basic activity. If I think of sustainability of life on earth (environmental crisis), simple and self-reliant life and strive for Swaraj then I must involve myself in farming in some or the other way. So
from jun to October (Diwali) I will spend time on the farms of my Friends, Doing Farming organically/naturally.

- I always have a kind of hunger of this Alternative or 'Human' Technology. I want to learn how to run a mixer come grinder by paddling, how make a solar cooker from scarab, take out water from a well just while enjoying swinging, and so on...
November to Jan will be period for learning for all this.

Now you Know I m a 'Jajabor'. I always love to explore and understand the diverse life of mankind on Earth.
I have folding bicycle and experience of cycling about 6000 Km
February and March is the time I have speared for this.

As per my physic, I must spend summer indoor. And some time I must spend with parents too.

April, May is the right time

I’ll spend these months in my home town Nanded, in these days I’ll host summer camps for teenagers and youths.

So this is my plan.

1 comment:

dipti vaghela said...

Vinayak, so great to hear of life on your end. Will you be cycling thru Kalahandi again???