Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A list of things i want to do

Here is the list of the things I would love to do in my life. And with that I have tried to explain in brief why I want to do it.


- Travel and work in the region where Armed Force Special Power Act is in application. I think it is wrong if we r calling India, a independent and democratic nation if such laws are applicable in some part of the country. A scope for ‘Swaraj’ could be there in such regions

- Bramahaputra is a huuuuuuge river. When there are floods we cant imagine what happens about the health conditions of flood affected persons, especially those who live on lots of islands of the river. A group is working voluntarily on this issue. They have small boats. So its like a small floating hospital. Once in my life I will definitely spend ‘the time’ with them.

- I have friend in Mysur – Manu K.. there is a water body in his district where these thousands of pelican birds gather in their breeding period. It’s a huge bird but can not pick up it’s baby when it falls from the nest. Manu and his team picks up them feed them for a month or so, help them to know how to fly and finally they flew. In coming years at least once I will be there.

No comments: