Wednesday, December 10, 2008

today

I think its better to share what I felt and experiences today
than what I thought and did yesterday.


So today I discussed a lot of things with Lathif sitting in marvelous moon light.

We arrivr at point where we felt that cultivating faith is the time of the need. In not just combating communalism or terrorism but even in our day to day life. Keeping belonging with unknown person at a station or eating in a journey what is offered by the next person sitting behind you. Of course we cant do it blindly too, for that we need to develop a sense, a sense from which we are far away.

One thing I will be doing is even I will be traveling by cycle I will not use an identity card. Because of this I faced lot of trouble but I will be doing the same again.

I

No comments: